We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cockfighting Makati- Safe for Westerner travelling alone

Which Makati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north west UK
Cockfighting Makati- Safe for Westerner travelling alone

I believe there are a number of cockfighting venues in the Makati/Pasay area however during my last visit to the area I was put off by local that said such places were not safe for 'white guy on his own'

Does anyone agree with this?

Also, where are the cockfighting venues?

Thanks

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
11. Re: Cockfighting Makati- Safe for Westerner travelling alone

It is one of the favorite go to places of tourists in Dumaguete and they seem to always enjoy it.

I asked 2 guests who got addicted to watching cockfights before why that is. And their answer was, the cocks probably lived a better life than most people do. Not exactly a bad way to live.

And they are probably right. Filipino men love them and are always fawning over them, giving them vitamins etc. They dote on them more than they do their wives and children even!

12. Re: Cockfighting Makati- Safe for Westerner travelling alone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 19, 2014