We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Inter-Continental

Which Makati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Hotel Inter-Continental

Anyone got any reviews on Hotel Inter-continental in Makati? I understand that this is a fairly old but refurbished complex, but what is the room standards like, the facilities and also location. I want to be withing 5-10 walking distance from all the restaurants and malls.

The other place I am looking at is Somerset Millenium.

Thanks in advance for any advise.

Paranaque...
Destination Expert
for Makati
reviews: 51
1. Re: Hotel Inter-Continental

The Hotel Intercontinental is located right across the Glorietta Shopping Center, SM and Rustan's department stores. While it is not as new as the Shangri-La nearby, it's known for more personalized service due to its smaller size and loyal & experienced staff. Rooms and facilities are to the standards of the Intercontinental chain, however I understand that they are undertaking (or about to) some renovation at the hotel. It would be best to check what areas they will be working on (if they have already started) during your stay.

The Somerset Millenium is located within 10-15 mins walking distance to the Greenbelt Shopping Center. It is not as centrally-located as the Intercon, but it is a newer facility and more of a serviced apartment than a hotel.

Another option you might want to look at is the New World Renaissance Hotel which is just across the street from Greenbelt.

2. Re: Hotel Inter-Continental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Makati