We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

Which Makati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bandar Seri...
reviews: 2
One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

Hi, of the three hotels (One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati) which would you recommend?

I was recommended to stay around the greenbelt/glorietta areas and have been looking for hotels in that area. If you could suggest other hotels that'd be great. prices 80usd below. Travelling party 2 couples. preferably safe area during night time and with wifi.

Thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 625
1. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

One Greenbelt and Tower Inn are a short walk to Greenbelt.

City Garden is the nicer hotel of the 3 and the only one with a pool but its a good 30 minute walk to Greenbelt but only a short taxi orjeepney ride away.

Why not look at the Somerset Milennium which is currently the Asia Travel Makati 4 Star Serviced Apartment Crazy Rate Special. Prices are 3262 Php per night incl breakfast for 2 plus taxes so will be about $20 above your budget.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
2. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

Crown Regency Makati could also be one of your options.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,159
3. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

I too recommend www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rate' (4 star) for Makati.

This is the link:

book.asiatravel.com/hotel.aspx…

Oslo
reviews: 108
4. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

Tower Inn and Crown Regency rooms are small but in good area. City Garden is a nice place, but borders the red light area and not much to do, but its near Rockwell and stores for groceries. I like Sommerset as well.

Look at AIM conference, Prince Plaza 2 and Asian Mansion 2 for ideas, but read the reviews.

Bandar Seri...
reviews: 2
5. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

Hi! so sorry didn't get to reply earlier. i checked out the crazy rate but unfortunately there are no rooms available on my travel dates.

I did take a look at the reviews for crown regency which were mostly negative but i'll do further research on that. also prince plaza 2 and asian mansion seems ok but abit dated. but location is good.

I did notice there was no mention for one greenbelt? should i just axe out that option?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 625
6. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

One Greenbelt has been reviewed 27 times:

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g298450-d363…

Tommo

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
7. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

Hello,

One GreenBelt Hotel is a 3-star hotel in Makati City that is centrally located. This pleasant hotel is close to everything Makati City has to offer, but if you are going to compare it with Tower Inn this hotel had the reputation to famous people so if you want more private you can stay here. City Garden Hotel Makati is a uniquely comforting hotel which immediately transports you away from the hustle and bustle of the City, this hotel provides you with luxury living in an elegant setting.

You can also check other hotels online for your convenience. Your 3 choices are good and they offer your needs and wants.

Happy Travels,

Your Friend,

James@BackpackerUniverse

Oslo
reviews: 108
8. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

james, I would not use the word luxury living or ellegant setting to desrcibe City Garden. And its in a very busy area that is not that easy to get taxis, but jeeps are there. ITs also in the or borders the red light district. Some may not like that.

9. Re: One Greenbelt hotel, Tower inn or City Garden Hotel Makati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 17, 2014