We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pasay area accommodation

Which Makati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HKG
reviews: 17
Pasay area accommodation

Initially I was looking around Makati but Pasay seems more appealing being closer to the LRT and further away from the financial district.

I've checked out a few places online that seem reasonable, I'm looking for info and first hand experience from anyone who has stayed at a budget or pension house in the area.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 202
1. Re: Pasay area accommodation

Just don't stay in Sogo Hotel unless it is only for a few hours.

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 33
2. Re: Pasay area accommodation

Heard good reports about Lemuria Inn. Its a couple of blocks from LRT Pasay rotunda

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
3. Re: Pasay area accommodation

What hotels are you referring to as Pasay is even bigger than Makati. There are many "love hotels" walking distance to LRT stations and their rates are generally cheaper than hotels in Makati which are targeted mainly for tourists and businessmen.

Edited: 11:03 am, March 04, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 603
4. Re: Pasay area accommodation

Makati is my preferred aerea to stay in Manila. Plenty of choices in hotels shopping and restaurants.

Tommo

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
5. Re: Pasay area accommodation

Hello,

Pasay is a big city and offers a lot of accommodations. I believe that you are looking for a cheaper one and I would suggest that you can try these following Pension Houses.

Townhouse Hotel near Manila Airports - It is located 2.5 Km from the domestic and international airport. It provides safe, clean rooms and budget travel information in Asia.

Happy Travels

Your Friend,

James@BackpackerUniverse

manila
reviews: 89
6. Re: Pasay area accommodation

Might be of better help if you stated your projected budget per night...

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
7. Re: Pasay area accommodation

You can try Kabayan Hotel.

Kabayan Hotel is a 282 hotel style accommocation located in Pasay.

Kabayan Hotel Pasay is a comfortable hotel in Manila. Research from our database of reviews showed that guests who stayed at the hotel made a total of 2 positive comments about it's location. Most recent comments made by guests included "tsk2x Location: the location was great". Kabayan Hotel Pasay has a variety of room types to choose from. This 3 star property offers modern amenities and comfort in Manila

Check-in: 12:00pm

Check-out: 2:00pm

Happy Travels,

You Friend,

James @ BackpackerUniverse

8. Re: Pasay area accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, April 16, 2013
Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 234
9. Re: Pasay area accommodation

Kabayan hotel is pretty good for a brief stop over

Just 3 warnings ...

a) Their so called wifi is non existent. You will get far better wifi in the jollybee closeby!

b) While the hotel is good, the surrounding area tends to be crowded during the day and shady at night. Not my choice if staying for more than a day

c) The check in is painfully slow

10. Re: Pasay area accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 24, 2014