We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day in Makati

Which Makati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 12
Christmas Day in Makati

Any ideas of what to do and where to go on Christmas Day in Makati?

We are two Aussies in our 30s (no kids) and have been living in Makati for almost 6 months.

I can see that the Peninsula does Christmas meals (buffets and a la carte) for both lunch and dinner which look pretty good, but I was wondering if there were any other fun things to do?

We don't have a car or driver, so need to rely on taxis (will they be around on Christmas Day?) or walking.

Suggestions please!

San Jose, California
reviews: 13
11. Re: Christmas Day in Makati

Thanks Victorianlad...I will inquire about a reservation now.

Thanks Leftovertoo...Looking for a special place for XMAS. Being across from the Power Plant for 5 days thought I'd venture out the first night. Looking for a romantic spot. Trying to get a table at Cafe Ysabel (1st choice) or Red. I'm going to "pop the question" so Red might be more appropriate though...

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 625
12. Re: Christmas Day in Makati

Cafe Ysabel is a great choice as we had our last TA Meet there.

Member viajeroManila highly recommends this French Restaurant Brasserie Cicou in Annapolis Street Greenhills. Only 2 reviews so far:

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g294248…

Whatever you choose please let us know how it went.

Tommo

13. Re: Christmas Day in Makati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, December 17, 2013