We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asiatravel crazy deal

Which Makati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
guam
reviews: 2
Asiatravel crazy deal

Does anyone know which hotel asiatravel is using for their 5 star hotel promo in ortigas? I am presently in st luke's global city and need a place to stay after i'm discharged.Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
11. Re: Asiatravel crazy deal

Yes definitely difficult to match the photo.

Tommo

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
12. Re: Asiatravel crazy deal

What about Imperial Palace?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,161
13. Re: Asiatravel crazy deal

I also thought it could be Imperial Palace which is possible given the multi storey buildings pictured, but the photos do not match. It would be great to track someone down who had made this Cebu 'Crazy Rate' booking.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
14. Re: Asiatravel crazy deal

Must be the angle it was taken. The closest match would be Imperial Palace. Then Shangrila. hmm.

15. Re: Asiatravel crazy deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, April 18, 2014