We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus ticket to Baguio

Which Makati hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
us
reviews: 1
Bus ticket to Baguio

We plan to go to Baguio from Makati in early Oct.

Could anyone help us with the following questions:

Besides Victory Liner, what other buses offer De Luxe buses? The reason I am asking is that the earliest Victory Liner departure for Baguio is at 10 am and the latest return from Baguio is at 1 pm. Wonder if there are earlier departures and later returns since we are only in Baguio for one night

How to get tickets in advance when you are not in the PI?

Thanks for any info!

clare,ireland
1. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

victoryliner.com/storage/site_images/Northbo… http://www.phbus.com/victory-liner-bus/

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 203
2. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

I assume you are departing from Pasay.

The earliest deluxe bus departure is 1115hrs and the last bus departure is 0115hrs from Manila to Baguio according to the link given by Clare.

I do not know why you insists in Deluxe bus maybe for the comfort.

If you are willing to sacrifice a little comfort, there are buses departing almost every hour.

There are definitely other company's buses going to Baguio but unfortunately not may websites are as comprehensive as Victory Liner.

You will have to call the bus companies individually to ask.

us
3. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to go De Luxe also because it's nonstop. I have very limited time in the PI and want to maximize it at the destination rather on travel. Do you know other bus services that are nonstop? I would greatly appreciate that info.

Thanks again!

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 62
4. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

Try Philippine Rabbit... but their bus terminal is in downtown Manila (Sta. Cruz).

Oslo
reviews: 101
5. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

I suggest to go with Deluxe Victory liner. Its worth it and even though they say no stop, they do stop at a few places and if there are seats, they will stop anywhere that they get flagged. Dont let the non stop fool you, but the bus is usually full.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
6. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

Victory Liner is your best bet. Unless it is fullybooked for the time that I want I would not settle with any other bus company going to Baguio.

us
7. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

Does anybody know a good taxi driver for hire for one day to drive around Baguio?

Thanks1

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 589
8. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

Didnt papalo have a driver recommendation as per the last time you asked this question in another thread?

pm him for the details.

Tommo

us
9. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

No, he could not find the phone number. So if anyone else has a solid recommendation, I would really appreciate that.

10. Re: Bus ticket to Baguio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Makati