We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dec 20-26 House for Rent (baby cruz)

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Batangas City...
Dec 20-26 House for Rent (baby cruz)

Dear all,

Good day...We are planning to stay in Baguio Dec 20-26..do you have the contact number of ms. baby cruz ( i heard she has a good place to stay there)..or recommend a cheap but good place to stay..at least 2 rooms, with kitchen and bath...thank you very much...

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 776
1. Re: Dec 20-26 House for Rent (baby cruz)

Unfortunately your lack of information will make it almost impossible to help you.

Why dont you ask the person who who heard this information from?

Tommo

Batangas City...
2. Re: Dec 20-26 House for Rent (baby cruz)

Thank you for your reply...Maybe you can recommend a cheap but good place to stay in Baguio good for 7 adults, 7 children....with cooking facilities, near market place or park, as i no longer have the contact number of the person who recommended Ms. Baby Cruz...

Thank you once again

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
reviews: 358
3. Re: Dec 20-26 House for Rent (baby cruz)

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298445-c2-Baguio_Cor…

http://www.baguiotransienthouses.com/

4. Re: Dec 20-26 House for Rent (baby cruz)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, August 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 776
5. Re: Dec 20-26 House for Rent (baby cruz)

Welcome back Ed. Im sure you know Baby Cruz?...perhaps not the right one though!

It surely beats how do I contact Teachers Camp?

Tommo