We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snow in Baguio

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
muntinlupa
reviews: 68
snow in Baguio

Was watching the news and they featured artificial snow in a Baguio Hotel. They however did not mention the name of the hotel.

Does anybody have any info on this? Thanks in advance.

clare,ireland
1. Re: snow in Baguio

info on name of hotel? abs-cbnnews.com/video/lifestyle/11/19/12/art…

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
2. Re: snow in Baguio

It's in Baguio Country Club. Don't forget to bring home some Raisin Bread from BCC, it is simply the best.

Edited: 8:40 am, November 20, 2012
muntinlupa
reviews: 68
3. Re: snow in Baguio

claireirishman > yes, that's news clip that I saw.

kegler > so it's at the country club. So it's exclusive to members and guests? As for the raisin bread, I think the club has had some competition from the Manor bakeshop and even in Tagaytay's Bag of Beans. Although it's always good to have the original.

Thanks for the info guys.

alkhobar
reviews: 8
4. Re: snow in Baguio

At least, this topic is not about the ever famous Teacher's Camp enquiry.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
5. Re: snow in Baguio

In able to enjoy the facilities of Baguio Country you need to be at least a guest of a member as they don't accept cash as they have their own charge card which you will pay at the end of your stay or billed to the member. Regarding the Christmas Village, I just don't know if it is free and open to the public.

6. Re: snow in Baguio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, December 16, 2013