We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anything w/ heated pools?

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
reviews: 6
anything w/ heated pools?

Are there any place in the city that has a heated pool? We're planning to come on the 24th-26 of December.

Edited: 6:13 am, November 08, 2010
1. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:01 pm, November 08, 2010
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
2. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

The pool at Baguio Country Club is heated but you need to be a member or referred by a member to enjoy its facilities. I think your only option is Hotel Supreme. There could be other hotels in Baguio which have a swimming pool and its a must for pools to be heated because of the climate or else no one would even dare to swim.

Edited: 12:05 pm, November 08, 2010
Manila, Philippines
3. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

Laughs. Right Kegler, I figured earlier Hote Supreme and Baguio Country are two options. Is the Hotel Supreme okay? The recent reviews say it is. Is the location in a not-that-noisy area? Would it be suggestible to book a room in advance?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
4. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

I just attended a seminar there early in 2010 and from the looks of it I would not mind staying there although that hotel is older than me ;-)

Manila, Philippines
5. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

I appreciate all your inputs guys.

Lol. I don't really mind if it's old as long as it's well-kept. Is it in a convenient location? My friend says we won't be able to enjoy the city if we're staying at this hotel's location. I'm still working on our 2-day itinerary. I dont know if it would be more fun and less expensive if I hire a taxi/city tour service or just take the local transpo options and check out the places ourselves. Can you help please? Im stressed. Haha

Manila, Philippines
6. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

I'm chewing on these hotels. I'm looking for a really romantic place to stay with good food for Christmas Eve. I decide to splurge a little on Christmas Eve, but I really want something worth the splurge. Hotel Elizabeth, Manor Hotel, Bloomfield, hotel Veniz, Hotel Supreme, Pines View, Green Valley Resort (it has a pool according to TA).. Which one? HELP......

Makati, Philippines
7. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

If you're willing to travel around 30 minutes, the Asin Hot Springs should also be an option, if you want something different.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
8. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

Scratch The Manor Hotel off from your list as I've been told that it is already fullybooked for Christmas.

Edited: 10:13 pm, November 10, 2010
Manila, Philippines
9. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

I surely will visit the Asin Hot Springs.:) Can you jut give me an idea what exactly that place is? Is it a resort with hot pools or hot springs? Are there accomodations in there? Thank you:)

Manila, Philippines
10. Re: anything w/ heated pools?

Thanks for the favor Kegler. You've been a big help in planning this trip. I'm getting stressed..Laughs.