We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house for rent na pang masa

Which Baguio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philippines
house for rent na pang masa

hi we are planning tyo visit baguio on the 26-29 of january. may mga maganda bang mga accomodation at reasonable price? thank you

1. Re: house for rent na pang masa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:49 am, December 26, 2005
2. Re: house for rent na pang masa

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:10 pm, January 11, 2006
manila
3. Re: house for rent na pang masa

hi can u give some info?

4. Re: house for rent na pang masa

Removed on: 9:12 pm, January 11, 2006
norway
5. Re: house for rent na pang masa

hello planning to visit baguio,,try contact (074)442-1713 big haus 4 bed rooms w/ toilet and bath each maluwang living and kitchen,,doon na lahat,matutulog at magluluto nalang..

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 8
6. Re: house for rent na pang masa

Hi!

The best transient houses are those located at the back of Legarda. The ones near Burnham Park. It's walking distance especially during night stroll. I just lost their numbers. But they are nice, clean and quiet. We usually stay there.

The prices range from 2,000 to 3,500 per day. It's ideal for family or a group. Pagmalayo mas mura. Pero ok lang din kasi mura naman ang taxi sa Baguio.

Btw, bakit January bakit di mo na lang tinaon sa Panagbenga para mas masaya vacation nyo?

Marlet

Manila
7. Re: house for rent na pang masa

I suggest you go to Baguio-Benguet Cooperative. It is located at the end of Assumption Road near the Saint Louis University Hospital and just in front of University of Baguio High School. It is accessible to almost every attraction in Baguio like the Session Road, Burnham Park, Cathedral and the Public Market. When you straight down to Assumption Road, you'll end up in Session Road. When you turn right to General Luna you'll end up in the public Market and when you turn left, you'll be in Cathedral. As of November, transient stay is Php350 per head.

Philippines
reviews: 1
8. Re: house for rent na pang masa

HI Marlet

Can you provide me the contact no./person of the transient house/s at the back of Legarda Rd? We're planning to go there this coming February, we're a group of 13.

Mania
9. Re: house for rent na pang masa

Hello to everyone.. Im also looking for a place na affordable rooms at accessible sa mga spots ng baguio specially sa Burnham Park or even Cathedral. Dun sa mga parks. from January 27 night to January 29.

I hope you can help me. Pls. I need your advise! or you can mail me at mj_berin@yahoo.com

Manila
reviews: 4
10. Re: house for rent na pang masa

i think in Greenvaley 1500/day -- a transient house.