We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticonata or Luquina tours with Edgar Adventures

Which Puno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport Beach...
reviews: 14
Ticonata or Luquina tours with Edgar Adventures

Has anyone taken either of these 2 day overnight tours? My family of four (2 adult children) would like to do one of the home stay tours with either Edgar Adventures or All Ways Travel and we're looking for something as non-touristy as possible (but still not be frozen in August). I've read a lot of posts and am having a hard time deciding between the regular tour to Uros-Amantani-Taquile with one of these companies or something "off the beaten path"... It seems the evening dance where the locals dress the tourists up and ask us all to dance might be kind of cheesy. But I might be totally wrong! I also wonder if our family would be placed together with a local family.

1. Re: Ticonata or Luquina tours with Edgar Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 15, 2014