We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duo holiday of Decameron and Gamboa

Which Farallon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
reviews: 4
Duo holiday of Decameron and Gamboa

has anyone done this split holiday? IF so did you do the transfer between the 2 hotels? Was this split holiday enjoyable or too rushed

thank you

red deer, canada
reviews: 25
1. Re: Duo holiday of Decameron and Gamboa

We did the split between Decameron and Panama City in 2012. It definitely is not too rushed. The Decameron is used to people doing the split and you will have no problem. The timing is just right, you will enjoy Gamboa...beautiful area!

Nanaimo, Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: Duo holiday of Decameron and Gamboa

we did it and loved it. The hotel took care of the transfer. You may want to book a tour the day of the transfer. It is a good use of the day. Go do a Panama City tour or canal tour. The Decameron tour desk can set it all up for you. If you are doing tours do them from Gamboa. It is much closer to Panama City and everything. We did a canal transit (I booked that one myself) and a bunch of smaller tours from Gamboa.We Enjoyed our time on the beach but also loved the Gamboa. Enjoy a Monkey Colada at the bar at Gamboa. If you have any questions message me

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 80
3. Re: Duo holiday of Decameron and Gamboa

No need for a tour to see the canal.. You can very easily go there on your own.

Edited: 12:06 pm, January 19, 2013
4. Re: Duo holiday of Decameron and Gamboa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 21, 2014