We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code for restaurants

Which Farallon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 2
Dress code for restaurants

Can anyone tell me if there is a dress code for the restaurants at decameron? Are shorts and sandals ok or do you have to wear long pants and shoes?

Manitoba, Canada
1. Re: Dress code for restaurants

We were there in February and tried 7 of the 8 restaurants. The guys (we were three couples) wore shorts and sandals to every restaurant, no problem.

Hamilton
2. Re: Dress code for restaurants

Hi John and Mary W - Yes as sunshineseeker has stated they are fine as long as you do not look like you have just come from the beach. It is a mixture of long pants and shorts. This was our second year in a row down to the R.D. in February and we saw more people wearing dressy shorts this year than last year. Have a ab/fab trip.

Happy Traveling - Ron

toronto
reviews: 6
3. Re: Dress code for restaurants

Actually when at one of the restaurants i did see a lady wearing her coverup with bathing suit to dinner. Honestly.

i woudln't worry too much about what you wear to dinner. my husband brought long pants for dinner but ended up wearing just dressy shorts and tommy bahamas shirts to dinner everynight. they don't inforce the dress code.

4. Re: Dress code for restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, June 18, 2013