We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Royal Decap. April 3 to 17 with children...anyone...

Which Farallon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sudbury, Ontario
Going to Royal Decap. April 3 to 17 with children...anyone...

My husband and I will be arriving at the Royal Decameron, April 3 and staying for 2 weeks. We will be bringing our son (8) and nephew (12). Anyone else out there will be going at the same time as we are?

Victoria Harbour...
1. Re: Going to Royal Decap. April 3 to 17 with children...anyone...

Hi Sudbury:

While we will be there the same time as yourselves ( April,10-24)and we will not have any children with us, we are from Lively ( originally) and we are going with a couple who now live on Mcfarlane Lake just outside of Sudbury.

We will be with the Group from Cleland Travel from Napanee. Just ask for Pat and Marcia at the desk.

Maybe we can get together for a drink some day and see if we have some mutual friends/ aquaintances in Sudbury.

The Harbour Group

petaluma...
2. Re: Going to Royal Decap. April 3 to 17 with children...anyone...

hi there. we are american ex-pats who just boght Pipa's Beach Bar and Grill. We will be staying at the Decameron on the 15-17 with our kids so that they can see what the resort is all about. We arrived from California about a month ago and live in Panama City. I am sure that we could give you some tips. We will be at the bar starting today (weds) as we have little cabins there. You should come down the beach and visit us. Our daughter is 10 and our son is 15. We would love to see you there. Just ask a concierge about how far down the beach towards playa blanca resort maybe 8 min. walk.... best lobster you have ever had. promise.