We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Contadora

Which Contadora Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 85
Accommodation Contadora

Hi there, looking at staying 5 nights in Contadora at the start of December. We are a young couple, and we will be stopping here on our way home after a couple of action-packed weeks in south america... so we'll mostly be looking to reeeelllax! (though the snorkeling and canoe trips sound good if we are feeling energetic) Neither of us speak Spanish. We are both fit, so walking is not a problem.

I've had a look through the reviews on here - The Point seems to get somewhat slated? Villa Romantica website seems to be down - is it still open? (the beach here was getting good reviews - but assume it is walkable even if we didn't stay here?)

Any advice or opinions on accommodation would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 1
1. Re: Accommodation Contadora

Stay away from Villa Romantica

Don't assume this Island is Safe

Don't trust anyone there

Don't stay for more than 2 nights (boring)

I strongly recommend Bocas del Toro

Contadora Island...
2. Re: Accommodation Contadora

Check out our B&B at www.HibiscusBandB.com. I do consider the island quite safe both at night and during the day and I have spent a good amount of time there over the last 5 years. 2 nights would be an absolute minimum. I much prefer Contadora to Bocas but different strokes for different folks!

Allan

3. Re: Accommodation Contadora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Contadora Island