We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach near colon?

Which Colon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
beach near colon?

My family and I will arrive in Colon in January aboard a Carnival cruise ship. We have two children 2 and 5 yrs old. We want to spend a day at a beach in the area. 1) Which beach is best? 2) How do we get there and how much will it cost? 3) Are there places to eat nearby or should we bring our own food & drink? Thanks

Upstate NY
1. Re: beach near colon?

Hi! I saw your post, and was wondering if you ever did find a beach in Colon, how you got there, and how good it was! We are heading to Colon on a Carnival ship in a week and a half, and really would like a day at the beach! Thanks!

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
2. Re: beach near colon?

There really aren't any good beaches close to Colon - you would need to go to Isla Grande which is about an hour's drive and then 15 minutes by small boat - makes for a long day to rush there and back...

Caribbean is very undeveloped in this aspect.

Cheers,

Andrew

3. Re: beach near colon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 22, 2009