We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bocas del Toro in December?????

Which Bocas del Toro Province hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Bocas del Toro in December?????

I really want to go with my friends and my girlfriend for right after the 25DEC and spend new years eve there. I was wondering if anyone thought that was a bad idea. One of my major concerns was the water temperature... I was there during the summer but im not sure if it will be as good during the later months like December.

Thank you for the advice.

Pittsburg, CA
reviews: 57
1. Re: Bocas del Toro in December?????

Water temperature in Bocas is fairly constant. It shouldn't be much change between summer and winter.

Christmas and New Year holidays are busy in Bocas del Toro and I would make sure I have my lodging reservations before I go in late December.

Longmont, Colorado
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bocas del Toro in December?????

Hi - would anyone have opinions on visiting Bocas over Thanksgiving weekend (nov 22 - 25)? Should we make reservations at a hotel/B&B in advance if we want to stay on an Isla outside Bocas Town? We would rather wing it and not commit to something before we get there. We've successfully done this in Costa Rica and all over South America, but not sure about this area? Being there Thanksgiving weekend would be the early part of our trip, would it be better to hold off visiting Bocas until the end? We leave Dec. 3rd from Panama City. Thanks in advance!

3. Re: Bocas del Toro in December?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, December 16, 2013