We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 18
Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?

Hello TA experts. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a nice riad w/ a private terrace or balcony? Preferably w/ an ocean view. I've tried searching the reviews & forums but there doesn't seem to be many if any with this feature.

Any recs appreciated.

5 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 55
1. Re: Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?

Have you tried looking here?

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298349-Essaouira_Mar…

New York City, New...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?

As I stated in my original post, I had already looked there as well a good Google search but little information on riads w/ private terrace. They seem to be scarce so I'm looking for recs here to make sure I'm covering my bases. That's what forums are for, no?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 55
3. Re: Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?

True ThatGirl3, this is what forums are for. However you did not specifically mentioned the rather difficult to find link that I provided by name and I (erroneously as it turns out) assumed that you had missed it. Apologies for not being Mystic Meg. Also you restate that you have found "little information". Perhaps that is because the accommodation characteristics that you are looking for are either scarce or indeed unavailable? In addition you have had no other responses in the three days following your original post. That alone should tell you something.

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 66
4. Re: Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?

The smile on your face can't be seen here when reading your post @ #2... so your answer comes across pretty rude.

However, Pilobus has replied, and all I can add is:

Look at the #1 hotel in Essaouira according to TA review, Dar Maya. 3 of their 5 rooms have a balcony.

No personal experience though.

Toronto
reviews: 141
5. Re: Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?

I realize that I am late to the party, but if you are still following this thread, Madada Mogador has several rooms with small private sitting areas with sea view (thru the crenelations ) & two rooms upstairs with beautiful views - one semi-private with a privacy curtain & one that shares the breakfast terrace patio.

Ian

Reply to: Riad/hotel w/ private terrace?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted