We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips from Essaouira?

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Trips from Essaouira?

Hi everyone

Me and my girlfriend will be spending 4 nights in Essaouira in 10 days. Although we are up for just chill time by the pool we still would love to have our trip as relaxing as possible. We have already booked a cooking class, horse ride and surfing lesson. Also thinking about hammam visit. Will it be enough or would we have some more time for additional half-day trip somewhere? If yes, then where to?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Taroudannt...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Trips from Essaouira?

If I were you, with the time you have available, I'd just stay there and do some exploring, checking out different restaurants and cafes. Don't always eat at your hotel.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
2. Re: Trips from Essaouira?

Essaouira has many things to see even though this is a small place. There are many winding and blind alley ways for you to explore but don't worry if you feel lost, just back track and you will soon get back to where you were.

If you would like to do a short trip outside of the town then get on a local bus and head for Sidi Kaouki which is only 20Km away. This is on the coast and also has water sports, camel riding and a beach. I think you will like it here.

Newcastle upon...
3. Re: Trips from Essaouira?

THanks for the replies. I was asking just in case we get bored quickly in one place (happened before). So far I think the itinerary is quite good for 4 days :)

Lathuile, France
reviews: 1
4. Re: Trips from Essaouira?

Is it worth going to the market on Sundays that is just outside Essaouira?

Reply to: Trips from Essaouira?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted