We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM at Essaouira Airport

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ghent
reviews: 5
ATM at Essaouira Airport

We'll be flying to Essaouira on Sunday 30th of June and are wondering whether you can withdraw Dirhams at the airport of Essaouira. We'll be taking a taxi from the airport to Essaouira. Or should we ask the taxi driver to drop us off at an ATM in the city centre? We read that the ATM's can be empty by the end of the weekends... Can we pay the taxi driver in euros?

Thanks in advance for you advice!

1. Re: ATM at Essaouira Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, June 28, 2013
Toronto
reviews: 215
2. Re: ATM at Essaouira Airport

It's a small airport & I don't specifically remember an ATM but I believe there was a foreign exchange in the lobby. The taxi should take Euros but ask first & fix a rate. There are several ATMs in the main square between the port & the town so cash should be available. Or have your hotel arrange a pickup . . .

Ian

Taroudannt...
reviews: 3
3. Re: ATM at Essaouira Airport

I think it would ease your mind if you follow the advice given by imcarthur @2, in his last sentence: Ask to have someone from your hotel pick you up at the airport.

When I first saw your posting I wanted to say that there will likely be an ATM at the airport, and there may well be, but I don't know that is the case from personal experience.

4. Re: ATM at Essaouira Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 01, 2014