We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Casablanca airport

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
reviews: 5
Getting to Casablanca airport

I have a 1:00 PM flight from casa airport. what are the best ways to get there from Essaouria where I will be the days before my flight?

Is there a flight from Essaouria to Casa? what might a taxi cost? Is it better to return to Marrakesh?

Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: Getting to Casablanca airport

Hi,

Most agree it's easiest to return to Marrakech for your last night and go to Casa early the next morning.

2. Re: Getting to Casablanca airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:27 am, October 29, 2013

Tripoli
reviews: 2
3. Re: Getting to Casablanca airport

hi! sorry to use ur space ;-) i couldnt find the portion here to post question! anyhow..could u pls help..im planning to hand carry my luggage(cabin)..is arriving in CMN airport strict in liquid (personal stuff like..hair spray..perfume..etc)..will they confiscate it on exray baggage area?

Reply to: Getting to Casablanca airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Essaouira