We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation options near Tamanar

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LONDON, UK
reviews: 90
accommodation options near Tamanar

Hi

I am going to be cycling in a loop from Marrakech. After staying in Imhouzzer I will be descending to the coast near Tamri, then heading via Tamanar to Essaouira, where I have some accommodation sorted.

The run between Imhouzzer and Essaouira is too much for a single day and i want to break somewhere, ideally near Tamanar.

I have looked and looked but can't find any accommodation in this area. if anyone could confirm that there are some places to stay around here I would be grateful.

Doesn't have to be Tamanar - looked at Imsouane too...

I will be happy with anywhere with a bed and some running water. if there is no such accommodation then I will end up getting a cab to Essaouira and staying there two nights instead.

All help gratefully received.

mz

Casablanca
1. Re: accommodation options near Tamanar

Tamanar is too Far from Essaouira by 70 KMs don't know really if there is hotels in that locations, but there must be some guest house as you can ask at the center there is some local Restaurants where they can provide you with aplace to overnight, or continue to the Next Town.

LONDON, UK
reviews: 90
2. Re: accommodation options near Tamanar

thanks for the reply.

i have been told there is a hotel in Tamri - but i can't find a name for it.

does anyone know of hotels in Tamri either?

thanks

MZ

3. Re: accommodation options near Tamanar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 17, 2014