We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naturally Morocco

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Naturally Morocco

Has anyone travelled with Naturally MOrocco recently? THinking of doing an overnight camel desert trip from Essourira with kids aged 10, 8 & 4 and would love to hear from anyone who has done it with them.

Phoenix, Arizona
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
1. Re: Naturally Morocco

Hi Julia,

We've moved this topic to the Essaouira forum, because it should be more likely to receive some replies here. We hope you find the information you're looking for.

Best regards,

TA_MikeW

2. Re: Naturally Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, January 29, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
3. Re: Naturally Morocco

You mention overnight, so I guess you are not thinking of the sand dunes near Merzouga or Zagora which would need to best part of a week.

Maybe you're thinking of heading south into the Souss Massa area, see morocco-knowledgebase.net/forum/…

I've never heard of Naturally Morocco, and unless there has been recent forum threads on the company it's unlikely any clients will respond to you as they are long gone and probably on another forum planning their next trip to Asia or somewhere.

You could try searching threads and reviews and then send a PM to someone.

Alamo, California
reviews: 24
4. Re: Naturally Morocco

Miguel, as you are expierenced on traveling in Morocco whast do you suggest as a good way to expierence Berber style life in villages, etc.? I will be in Morocco for 5 weeks based in Marrekech and Essdouria at this point. I am a seasoned traveler having visited 77 countries thus far including 30+ times to China, India, and SE Asia. Yes much travel to India and China was for business, and I realize that is a tad different, but have traveled a lot to such as Cambodia, Laos, Turkey, Egypt, etc. from the age of 18 onward, musdt have been a century ago :-)

Casablanca
5. Re: Naturally Morocco

Shanitih;

First of all, you are welcome to Morocco Travel forums.

Actually would mention to Open a new Topic so not to mixed answers for your request and other one above.

so for Morocco you have enough time to explore and experience the real Morocco, if you can hire a Car that will be much helpful to see the villages, and the small towns taking a Map and guidebook with you on your trip, Travelling in Morocco is very slow, so the best part to start is from Marrakech, or Casablanca to the east visiting Chefchaouen, volubilis, Moulay Driss, Fes to the desert at the Erg Chebbi, to Marrakech via Todra Gorges, Dades Valley and gorges, Skoura, Ouarzazate, ait Ben-haddou to Essaouira, managing your trip to spend 2 days in every place will be a good and enough time for you, as you can spend 3 night in Fes and Marrakech where well worth it more, You could also hire a driver, or a Tour company checking the Tour companies and Guides on the right side of your screen regarding the recommended ones, for some places you can use the Train for Ex in the big Cities, here is the timetable for it : www.oncf.ma much easier, quicker.

for more information please feel free to open a new Topic and every regular members and other experience travellers will help you with all the info you'd need to know about Morocco having your experience.

Julia , 1st Poster here:

Never heard about this company before, so it's hard for us to provide you with any details about it, as you can follow Tim's advice, google them and read if they have some reviews somewhere, then contact the reviewers if they've used it.

Happy travels and welcome to Morocco.

London, United...
6. Re: Naturally Morocco

Naturally Morocco is a very well known and trustworthy company based in the UK. I know many people who have organised tours through them. They can give advise on where to go, where to stay etc and I would have no hesitation in booking with them if you need an organised trip rather than doing it yourself.

And, no, I don't have any connection with them at all.

7. Re: Naturally Morocco

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, January 29, 2013
Crawley, United...
8. Re: Naturally Morocco

I was on a holiday organized by Naturally Morocco back in September 2012.

We had few nights in Marrakesh, Fez and Rabat which were OK. Then we had a week long road trip with a driver (as strongly suggested by Naturally Morocco). The driver was rude to say the least. We had a feeling that it was his holiday not ours. He would drive us to his friend's shops and told that that we are going for a quick visit to a local museum!

Overall I have to say I would not use that company ever again nor would I recommend anyone using it. I have very bed memories from Morocco and did not enjoy my holiday.

9. Re: Naturally Morocco

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:36 am, April 10, 2013
Newcastle Emlyn
10. Re: Naturally Morocco

Naturally Morocco response:

Naturally Morocco has been operating since 1996 and work with all our clients to create a holiday that meets their wishes and takes any problem in the delivery of that holiday very seriously. Had we been informed of a driver acting as noted in 'Alfwro's' comment, we would have worked swiftly with the transport provider to ensure that drivers are reprimanded and trained further. We try to support local businesses and develop long term relationships wherever possible, giving guidance where there has been unacceptable behaviour but will stop using a transport provider if we are not satisfied that corrective actions have been taken..

Get answers to your questions about Essaouira