We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to do yoga in Essaouira

Which Essaouira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 22
Places to do yoga in Essaouira

I'm going to Essaouira in early January. Are there any places which offer drop-in yoga classes or day session that I could go to while I am there?

Thanks for any suggestions

22 replies to this topic
Essaouira, Morocco
reviews: 20
1. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

There are a couple of yoga teachers in Essaouira. If you can send me a private message, I can pass on their numbers. There are also EU-based companies offering yoga holidays in Essaouira. There are also drop in Zumba classes if you fancy something more energetic!

London, United...
2. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

Could you let me know any numbers for yoga teachers too. im not sure how to send you a private message. Thank you

Atlanta, Georgia...
3. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

I visiting in a few weeks and would contact info as well. Also not sure how to PM.

Binfield, United...
4. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

Ooohhh, I'd like to do some yoga when I am out there in September...don't know how to PM you though? Thanks :)

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
5. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

Hi,

To PM someone click on their name under their picture, you'll see a send message option on the left under their profile.

Binfield, United...
6. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

Thank you :)

7. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

I'm headed there today. Can't seem to PM from my phone. Any success stories - contact information to forward along?

Thx

Weimar, Germany
8. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

hi, I´m going to essaouira in september (19-22) and would like to do some yoga or a workshop there. any recommondations? thank you so much! regina

Brighton, United...
reviews: 9
9. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

Hi, is there anywhere in Essaouira doing yoga in December? I'm there from 22 to 26 December.

New York City, New...
10. Re: Places to do yoga in Essaouira

I would like to do Iyengar yoga in Essaouria over the xmas holiday - any info would be much appreciated

Reply to: Places to do yoga in Essaouira
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted