We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DH Car Rental

Which Poste De Flacq hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nuenen, The...
DH Car Rental

Dies anybody has any experience with DH Car Rental.

Regards

10 replies to this topic
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
1. Re: DH Car Rental

No sorry I always use my usual guy for rental but if you pop DH Car rental into the search box on the Mauritius forum( not the Poste de Flacq forum) you will find lots of older threads about this company,

Regards,

Bronia :)

Edited: 8:33 am, June 27, 2011
2. Re: DH Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:07 pm, June 29, 2011

3. Re: DH Car Rental

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:38 am, June 27, 2012

4. Re: DH Car Rental

Removed on: 1:38 am, June 27, 2012

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
reviews: 76
5. Re: DH Car Rental

Why did you enroll on TA only today John? Are you involved in DH Car rental business?

Please let the real travellers to say their honest opinion.

Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 50
6. Re: DH Car Rental

I used DH car rental and I don't recommend it to anyone, I spent the all vacation regretting the decision!

uk
reviews: 1
7. Re: DH Car Rental

It's my 3rd trip to Mauritius this year and we've always used DH CAR RENTAL.

Over the years, we've got to know the owners quite well and we're always quite impressed to see their personalized service and excellent cars.

This year, we stayed at the Sofitel Mauritius in the West as well as the Long Beach Hotel by SUN in the East and got the car delivered and returned at the airport. We booked a new Hyundai I10 at a very reasonable price with a baby car seat.

For sure, with them, we know that their cars are official and we're travelling trouble free. So my recommendation would be thumbs up for DH CAR RENTAL!

Lisbon, Portugal
reviews: 3
8. Re: DH Car Rental

We just returned from holidays in Mauritius and experienced DH CAR RENTAL. We thought it would be nice to give our comments as it was very positive.

We found it easily on google and when comparing different car rentals online, DH CAR Rental gave us the best deal and I have to say that everything was perfect; the personal welcome at the airport, the car itself almost new (Hyundai i10) and everything went smoothly throughout our stay.

I would therefore not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and competitive car rental agency in Mauritius!

Edinburgh, United...
9. Re: DH Car Rental

Hi JWVS- any particular reason for not recommending this company ?

Edited: 10:07 am, December 23, 2013
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
10. Re: DH Car Rental

Nigel - this thread is from June 2011 and thus quite dated.

Also looks like JWVS posted January 2013 so doubt very much if he will see your post to explain why he didnt like the company.

Perhaps try sending him a PM?

Reply to: DH Car Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Poste De Flacq