We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding advise on Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa - PLEASE!!

Which Flic En Flac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Farnborough
reviews: 2
Wedding advise on Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa - PLEASE!!

Hi

I am planning a wedding in the Mauritius and dont know which hotel to choose for a venue.

The reviews for the Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa are all excellent, but has anyone actually got married there before?

If you have, I would really like to hear your thoughts for having a wedding there.

It is so hard to choose as its not like I can go round all the hotels before hand to choose.

Please.. any advise??

Many Thanks

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 41
1. Re: Wedding advise on Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa - PLEASE!!

Hi,

I visited here in May and spoke to the wedding coordinator and have their wedding package for 2008/9. This includes a Welcome Gift, Selection of Chocolates, Ironing and pressing of bridal clothes, decorated wedding location. bridal bouquet and button hole, beauty treatments for bride, wedding cake and champagne during ceremony, photo album, wedding degustation private dinner and romantic breakfast served in the villa.

Cost is 750 Euros.

Choice of wedding location etc all in their factsheet.

Suggest you email them.

Website is www.maradiva.com

Telephone number: (230) 403 1500

Maradiva is not cheap but would be great for that once in a lifetime event.

Good luck

Bronia :)

B&H
2. Re: Wedding advise on Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa - PLEASE!!

Sarah,

Have you decided for tha Maradiva Villas at the end...? We are having similar dillemmas, and would really appreciate your advice...

Best,

Nenchy

3. Re: Wedding advise on Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa - PLEASE!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Flic En Flac