We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Restriction on Alcohol at La Pirogue

Which Flic En Flac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
All Inclusive Restriction on Alcohol at La Pirogue

I read one review that stated that Alcohol was restricted on the AI to only wine and beer and a couple of cocktails. Is this correct? If it is, it is a bit much to be so restricted on All Inclusive. I was considering booking for November 2007 but am now a bit apprehensive.

Southampton, United...
reviews: 23
1. Re: All Inclusive Restriction on Alcohol at La Pirogue

We went there all June. The all inclusive system there is a little confusing. All soft drinks and fresh fruit drinks were included. I don't know what wine or beer was included as we dont drink it was locally produced stuff. Spirits were included and these were also locally produced and tasted fine. The cocktails was the only section that was slightly disapointing but there were a few included such as pina colada as well as the cocktail of the day. Also you have the minibar which is inclusive. In it are coke, sprite, fanta, water and some spirits. We had bottle of rum, vodka and whiskey. They replace what you use daily. You can use the bars at the sister resort next door and so there may be some different things there but we were happy at La Pirogue so didn't bother. The meals included were also very nice with loads of variety and the puddings were amazing. I would recommend this hotel. Its AL isn't as impressive as those in Mexico or Caribbean but we were happy. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions just ask.

2. Re: All Inclusive Restriction on Alcohol at La Pirogue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:37 pm, April 18, 2007
Dunstable
reviews: 11
3. Re: All Inclusive Restriction on Alcohol at La Pirogue

Dear Nina,

Do they have a website address??

I'm staying at Legends this September but just for future reference it could be very handy!

Thanks,

Ian.

4. Re: All Inclusive Restriction on Alcohol at La Pirogue

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:37 pm, April 18, 2007
5. Re: All Inclusive Restriction on Alcohol at La Pirogue

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, August 30, 2009