We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon @ Lux belle mare or Movenpick...Newbie

Which Belle Mare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mumbai
Honeymoon @ Lux belle mare or Movenpick...Newbie

Hey,

Greetings to all.... I am planning my honeymoon 6 nights and 7 days at this magnificent resort called LUX BELLE MARE .... I am getting quotations of around 790 $ for the honeymoon package (twin sharing pool junior suit and half board) and the return airfare around 1250 $ flight charges from Mumbai India....Quotation from SOTC....the other quote I have is for Movenpick resorts and the deluxe room rates for twin sharing are somewhere around 733 $, flight charges are same.

Any help in reducing the cost would be of real help guyz .... as I would be a first time traveler to this resort ... As this being a 5 star property the drinks would also be costing me on the higher side...any insights on all this details would be welcomed.....Trying to fit this excursion is somewhere around 2500 $ (150000 INR).

Phoenix, Arizona
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
1. Re: Honeymoon @ Lux belle mare or Movenpick...Newbie

Hi djvsrk,

We've moved this topic to the Belle Mare forum, because it should be more likely to receive some replies here. We hope you find the information you're looking for.

Best regards,

TA_MikeW

Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 858
2. Re: Honeymoon @ Lux belle mare or Movenpick...Newbie

You could consider going All Inclusive that includes drinks. Lux Belle Mare is in the east and its rather isolated.

Movenpick is on the south west side and again deemed to be isolated but its popular hotels for honeymooners from India.

Ask your travel agent to consider hotels on the north west such as the vicinity of Grand Baie.

3. Re: Honeymoon @ Lux belle mare or Movenpick...Newbie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:56 am, March 20, 2013
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 37
4. Re: Honeymoon @ Lux belle mare or Movenpick...Newbie

And as a new local tour operator here you will find there's no free advertising on TA forums - its against posting guidelines and you will find your posts will be removed for self promotion.

5. Re: Honeymoon @ Lux belle mare or Movenpick...Newbie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 22, 2014