We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding 2007

Which Belle Mare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 1
wedding 2007

Hi

We are getting married in april 2007 in Mauritius and are having trouble deciding on a hotel and would like to know if anyone has any advice we will be going with two children aswell and would prefer all inclusive have looked at Maritim and one and only Saint Geran reviews are conflicting and am now very confused????? please help??

London, United...
reviews: 25
1. Re: wedding 2007

I am planning to go to the Maritim for honeymoon in June 2007, trip advisor reviews on a whole are excellent.

reviews: 2
2. Re: wedding 2007

Just came back from Mauritius last week, didnt want to leave. My Boyfriend and I stayed in the Shandrani (One of the beachcomber hotels)with my two kids. The Mini Club there is fantastic and kept the kids so busy that we managed to fit in plenty of romantic us time without them (Ideal for honeymooners with kids i'd say!)but had them still close enough to nip by and see them if we wanted to. Fantastic Place and the staff cant do enough for you

Australia
3. Re: wedding 2007

Hi

We got married in Mauritius. We stayed at the Le Victoria resort. They were wonderful. Very helpful. The rooms were superb. We got married on the beach as the sun was going down. Best of luck.

Rugby England
reviews: 4
4. Re: wedding 2007

The Maritim is the best Hotel we have ever stayed in no complaints at all! We had our honeymoon there in Sept '05 and met a few couples who were married there, they said the staff were so helpful and made you feel so special! One thing is if you want to upgrade your room - book it in this country as not many people were getting the free upgrades, there are so many people on Honeymoon / wedding that there are not enough upgrade available, we had a prstige room, which was lovelly. when you have your photos afterwards we saw some that had photos on a sunset cruise, they were great photos and so were the photos with the horse and carrage!

Northern Ireland
reviews: 1
5. Re: wedding 2007

Our friends spent their honeymoon at the Maritim and they thought it was fantastic!

Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations