We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a car

Which Belle Mare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 4
Rent a car

Dear All,

Our family of 7 will travel to Mauritius next week for a couple of weeks. Due to size of the party, I cannot find a mini-bus size car to hire for a couple days to explore the island. We will be staying at Belle Mare Plage, can anyone please suggest some car rental company nearby who does 7 seaters?

Thank you in advance.

Yang

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 128
1. Re: Rent a car

Hi

We use Grand Baie Contract Cars. I've just checked their website and they do have a 7 seater.

website - www.etours.mu

email - etours@orange.mu

Email for a quote including all insurance and delivery. They are extremely competitive and will give a good service.

Hope that helps

Best wshes

Mazza :-)

London
2. Re: Rent a car

Many thanks, i will contact them....

3. Re: Rent a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, August 31, 2010
UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 40
4. Re: Rent a car

Hi,

Weve been using Grand Bay Contract Cars for years now and always 100% happy with cars and service. They do have a 7 seater so hope they come through for you!

You'll love Belle Mare Plage; we stayed here recently and loved it!

Cheers

Bronia :)

Edited: 7:41 am, August 30, 2010
Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
reviews: 128
5. Re: Rent a car

Hi

I stand by my earlier recommendation.

We too have used Grand Bay Contract Cars several times, they don't take payment until they deliver the car to you. Excellent local company with very reasonable rates.

Mazza :-)

London
6. Re: Rent a car

Thank you ALL!

7. Re: Rent a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 28, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Belle Mare
Recent Conversations