We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive Drinks

Which Raa Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DERBY
reviews: 15
All inclusive Drinks

Can anyone tell me what drinks are included with A I at Adaaran select Meedhupparu?

Are iced tea of coffee's included at all?

We are travelling with Mercury Direct and have a booked a beach villa with full sea view are these the 200's villas does anyone know?

Thanks

London, United...
reviews: 23
1. Re: All inclusive Drinks

I don't think iced tea,no,I just can't recall seeing it, but then I don't drink it. coffee and normal tea yes, in the restaurant and at the bars and at snack late afternoon.

Past that its the norm white or red wine, beer, soft drinks ie sprite, diet cola, fanta etc and selected spirits like gin, vodka etc, all branded.

They also do five cocktails a day, not sure how often the cocktails change.

Re beach villa, I don't know mercury directs classifications, but you do want to make sure it's not the beach villas at the sea wall area, because it's really, really not nice there. The other side of the island is very pretty though, so make sure you are in the non sea wall area.

All the beach villas pretty much have a full sea view, so not quite sure of the definition they are using, it's slightly misleading as that's the base case. The question, as said, is it sea wall room, or non sea wall room.

Hampshire
2. Re: All inclusive Drinks

Hello abatman

ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE

MEALS AT THE MAIN RESTAURANT

- Breakfast: Buffet 07:30 - 09:30 Hrs

- Lunch: Buffet 12:30 - 14:30 Hrs

- Dinner: Buffet 19:30 - 21:30 Hrs

In addition to the above, Snacks will be available at the Main Bar at the following times:-

- Snacks: Buffet 10:30 - 11:30 Hrs

- Biscuits & Cookies: Buffet 16:00 - 17:00 Hrs

- Midnight Snacks Buffet 23:00 - 24:00 Hrs

ALL INCLUSIVE BEVERAGES

The following beverages are included on this package

- Spirits (Whisky/Brandy/Gin/Vodka/Rum) by the glass - House Pouring

- Wines (Red/White table wines) by the glass - House Pouring

- Aerated Water (Chasers/Soft Drinks) by the glass - House Pouring

- Beer ( draft ) by the glass - House Pouring

- Selected Cocktails ( a highball drink from each AI spirit ) - Choice of Five

- Selected Mocktails - Choice of Five

- Mineral Water by the glass

- Cordials ( Mango , Orange , Passion fruit , Pineapple ) by the glass

- Tea/Coffee

All inclusive outlets

- Main Bar 10.00hrs - 00.00 hrs

- Pool Bar 10.00hrs - 18.00 hrs

- Main Restaurant During Lunch and Dinner

- Grill Bar 10.00hrs - 23.00 hrs

- Sunrise Bar 10.00hrs - 00.00hrs

SPORTS AND RECREATION

- Tennis - Daytime Court with Equipment - Gymnasium - Badminton - Table Tennis - Pool table - Beach Volleyball - Sauna - Steam bath - Yoga Classes - Cookery Classes

Best wishes

Richard from PurelyMaldives

DERBY
reviews: 15
3. Re: All inclusive Drinks

Thanks for the replies.

What I meant was are Iced Coffee or Iced tea included with the A I?

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 235
4. Re: All inclusive Drinks

not been there but nearly all AIs just include basic tea/coffee and the fancy tea/coffees are normally an extra

London, United...
reviews: 23
5. Re: All inclusive Drinks

Not only do I not think its included in the ai, I don't think they even do it, I've been there twice, and I have never seen anyone drink it, or recall seeing it on the menu.

As said, does not mean it isn't or you could not ask for it, but in a total of one whole month ( ok no one make any snarky comments about that) spent there, I can't recall ever seeing anyone with an iced tea of coffee. Richards list would confirm the answer as no.

However do take my advice and check out the location of your beach villa, I think it's something like beach villa and standard beach villa, one being slightly more expensive than the other, and the cheaper one having the sea wall view, which looks like a nuclear waste land, with dirty sand and broken coral, all topped off nicely by a dirty sand bag and concrete wall, crawling with crabs.

However the other side of the island s very pretty!

6. Re: All inclusive Drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations