Considering a two week stay at Medhufushi flying out of London and would appreciate some feedback on the following:
1. Option of Premium upgrade on direct Monarch flight or Emirates with a stop in Dubai. Love the direct flight aspect of the Monarch option, but concerned about comfort level even with upgrade. Emirates flight actually would be less expensive.
2. Silver All-Inclusive Plan - does it cover all non-premium drinks and coffee/tea/juices. Does the resort permit drinks being brought back to the water villa?
As well, is the mini bar included in the all-inclusive plan?
3. WIFI in the rooms - any experience anyone has had with availability and speed would be much appreciated.
4. Weather in July - okay, I won't even bother with this question - it'll be a risk I know, but just in case anyone had two beautiful sunny rain-free weeks, I'd love to hear it!
5. Anyone have the email address for the resort? Looking for an alternative one I haven't received a reply from the one I tried through the website.
Thanks in advance.