We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fihalhohi

Which South Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, UK
reviews: 2
Fihalhohi

Hi All

I am so excited, having read so many excellent reviews for this tropical island, I have just booked to go with my daughter in mid August.

I was wondering if anyone could advise me whether we need to get any injections or visa's or anything else that I cant possibly think about at the moment. Also is the currency US$.

Any tips would be brill

Karen

Wales
11. Re: Fihalhohi

Just got back.... totally dazed and confused as it should be 9am but only 4am :-( Fab time... our 6th visit to this island

Newcastle, UK
12. Re: Fihalhohi

Hey Cookie felix - 6th time, wow that is a great testiment to what must be a great holiday.

I have never tried snokelling before, not really one for getting my face wet, but cant wait now - wet face here I come :o)

Northants
13. Re: Fihalhohi

I am also going to this island but in september....can someone please put my mind at rest and tell me that its not going to rain eveery day for two weeks! Please as im starting to get worried!

Thanks

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
reviews: 20
14. Re: Fihalhohi

Hi Alan

I am afraid no one can tell you that it will not rain, if they could they would be worth a fortune, at that time of year you have to take pot luck, we went in nov last year and had 2 weeks of solid rain however we still had a great time stop worrying there is nothing you can do about it now so justlook forward to it

regards susie

PS DON'T look at weather forcasts they are always wrong and always say its raining when it isn't :-)

15. Re: Fihalhohi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 03, 2009