We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what room do i need for :2adults 1 Xage8, 1X age12 bandos

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maldives Bandos
reviews: 2
what room do i need for :2adults 1 Xage8, 1X age12 bandos

Want to go beginning april 2007 with our 2 boys to Bandos

Only having problems with rooms. I want a room that will fit all of us?

Can any one help??

Anybody recommend any types of rooms if we had to have 2??

is it worth going Bed and breakfast, HB or FB any advise??????????????

Norwich - UK
reviews: 1
11. Re: what room do i need for :2adults 1 Xage8, 1X age12 bandos

message for wbarnsley ... I hope that you get this message.... please can you tell me which travel agent you used so I can get the upgarde... Virgin and Kouni and Thompson all can not do it!

THAnk you so much.

Norwich - UK
reviews: 1
12. Re: what room do i need for :2adults 1 Xage8, 1X age12 bandos

Hi Jon,

Firstly thank you for your very informative comments - we (family of four) are planning to go in Oct / Nov. Please can you tell me if the Junior Suites are sea facing as some of the images on their web site show them as being inland... please can you advise?

Please forgive all the questions but quite an expensive trip for us and we really need to get it right.

Thank you very very much.

Sean.

UK,KENT
reviews: 7
13. Re: what room do i need for :2adults 1 Xage8, 1X age12 bandos

Sean,

The sea is 20 seconds from the beach you just walk accross the small path and through the bushes,no further from the beach than any of the other rooms excluding the water Villas.

The Deluxe Jnior Suites are the larger living space and have a four poster and a great bathroom so i would get he same again.

Regards

Jon

Maldives Bandos
reviews: 2
14. Re: what room do i need for :2adults 1 Xage8, 1X age12 bandos

Sean,

we have not booked via a travel agent, we got our flights and accomodation seperate as we wanted to tailor make our holiday so we could vivist family in Dubai inwards and outwards journey.

But if you go on the wed site http://www.bandosmaldives.com/ there is a number for reservations you can try to upgrade via the phone direct. Other visiters upgraded and paid extra when they went out there. The jacuzzi beech villas are on the wed site. Enjoy your holiday and please any more tips would be gratefully received

regards niccki

15. Re: what room do i need for :2adults 1 Xage8, 1X age12 bandos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, August 18, 2009