We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing bargain to maldives from manchester............

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
reviews: 1
Amazing bargain to maldives from manchester............

Wow!!!! just had a look at the first choice website and they have two weeks half board at dhonveli departing from mancheser on 14th june for 549 each!!!!! i can't believe how cheap that is, next year i think we'll leave it to the last minute!! lol

England
reviews: 2
1. Re: Amazing bargain to maldives from manchester............

You wanted to hear peoples reviews for the Dhonveli, I have posted mine, see under Dhonveli Hotel. I wouldn't go there again if it was £349.

Germany
2. Re: Amazing bargain to maldives from manchester............

There are several places offering "good deals" for June.

I think it might have something to do with some "sporting event" thats happening in Europe during June although I can't recall what that might be (smiles).

Somehow I don't think that "next year" will have the same sporting event.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
reviews: 19
3. Re: Amazing bargain to maldives from manchester............

a "sporting event", skibum? i wouldn't know what that could be, but surely nothing of widespread interest or consequence . lmao

Dos cerveza, por...
reviews: 6
4. Re: Amazing bargain to maldives from manchester............

Must be the Team Building Event on Tall Ships. It's running from 1st May until 31st Dec all over Europe................

5. Re: Amazing bargain to maldives from manchester............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 12, 2009