We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

big games

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Katowice, Poland
reviews: 2
big games

Hi has anyone bearing a good and proven company that organize trips for big fish? I'll be at Meeru. and another on the beach and you will be able to fish? thanks for the reply

London, United...
Destination Expert
for South Male Atoll, Male, Maldives
reviews: 25
1. Re: big games

Hi and welcome to the forum

All fishing trips will be organised by your island. You cannot fish from the beach - it is illegal.

Meeru offer 3 Big Game Fishing expeditions (length of trip varies) and you can find details of these on this link:

http://meeru.com/leisure/excursions.aspx

Hope that helps

SL

Katowice, Poland
2. Re: big games

thanks for your reply. only on the atoll and the other from the beach also not allowed to fish? but such a kilometer from the beach with a boat you can have? Meeru from expeditions but it seems to me that quite expensive so I'm looking for someone else

London, United...
Destination Expert
for South Male Atoll, Male, Maldives
reviews: 25
3. Re: big games

Sorry - that's not possible. Maldivian law restricts fishing by visitors. You can only fish on excursions arranged by your resort. The boat will take you to permitted fishing grounds. You are not allowed to fish from the beach.

SL

Katowice, Poland
4. Re: big games

ok I understand now :) I was in a few places in the world but that is not met. thank you very much for your help. Basia

5. Re: big games

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 16, 2013