We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Badminton at Reethi Beach Questions

Which Baa Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brentwood
reviews: 61
Badminton at Reethi Beach Questions

Has anybody played Badminton at Reethi Beach as i have a few questions.

Do you have to wear trainers ?. we are not serious players,just fancy a bit of exercise in the mornings to work off all the calories we will putting on.

is it a A / C court ?

Do you have to buy the Shuttlecocks ?

Thanks

Bamboos

London, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Badminton at Reethi Beach Questions

I think you did have to wear trainers to wear badminton, there were big ceiling fans but I'm not sure the courts were air-conditioned - the gym is, however. Didn't need to buy shuttlecocks, though you do have to buy tennis balls if you play tennis, bizarrely.

Male
reviews: 3
2. Re: Badminton at Reethi Beach Questions

Yep, all correct.

Trainers are a must.

Sadly no AC and the fans are only like extractor fans so it does get very hot in there but you will sweat the buffet off for sure!

There's no extra charge for the shuttlecocks but the sports center is chargeable for BB, HB and FB guests.

If you want the price list please send a PM with your email address and I can send it to you.

Nic

Edited: 3:05 am, July 22, 2013
brentwood
reviews: 61
3. Re: Badminton at Reethi Beach Questions

Thanks for you reply's.

I guess we will have to pack our trainers,

Nic,

i will not need a price list as we are on A / I.

The Chocolate Options Drinks, are on our shopping list, Just arrange the good Weather for us.

Cheers

Bamboos

4. Re: Badminton at Reethi Beach Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 24, 2014