We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Rex

MC
reviews: 13
To Rex

Have you figured it out? (vincenzo)

Dos cerveza, por...
reviews: 6
1. Re: To Rex

Nearly (I think)...........

Vincenzo - Born in 1881 in Fobello, studied at Torino technical school, business partner by the name of Claudio Fogolin before being employed by Fiat?

Am I on the right track??

MC
2. Re: To Rex

Yes, correct.

Sorry about the seaplane post. I never thought it would become such an issue.

Dos cerveza, por...
3. Re: To Rex

Well that's amazing! While we're on the subject though, any chance of getting me a classic Delta Integrale? In white?? Please???

Don't worry about the seaplane post. It wasn't your fault so you don't need to apologise pitch. Anything else you wanna know just ask away........We do have a Local Expert for Rangali & she actually works there but I believe she's away at present. So in the meantime I guess I'll have to do..........

MC
4. Re: To Rex

Sorry, the only one available is red,..................but you don't like red, right?

Thank you very much for answering my numerous questions. I've noticed the Rangali expert in previous posts, so until her return on the forum I guess your in charge of helping us out!!

I'm very nervous because I see that many people have all ready made reservations for 2007. My case is a bit special, we will be going to the Rangali for sure, but due to my boyfriend's work it is impossible to plan our trip months in advance. We travel a lot and we never know where we will be in the next 2/3 months. So I'm almost sure it's going to be a last minute reservation. Most people on this form have said that the hotel was always somewhat full. I'm scared that there will be no more rooms left for when we want to go. It's just terrible not to have a specific date! I guess in the meanwhile, I'll be reading some more posts and reviews, and maybe dream some more.................................................about paradise!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitch

Germany
5. Re: To Rex

Guess I don't understand why you can't make a best guess (or a couple of them) and just make a reservation with Hilton. You can always cancel.

Dos cerveza, por...
6. Re: To Rex

No prob pitch. glad to help.........

Skibum has a point though. You could book on a flexible, deposit refundable rate & take it from there...........

Germany
7. Re: To Rex

I have a point Rex? May the saints be praised. Rex suggests that I actually have a point!

Actually the issue to be concerned about pitch is transportation. Somestimes you can get a room reservation but you can't get a flight. There are only a few flights out of the US that actually get you to the Maldives in a reasonable time period (Emirates Flight from JFK seems to be the most efficient).

MC
8. Re: To Rex

I just have a home in the US, I don't live here all the time.

I'll be leaving from the Cote D'Azur. I hope for us that last min. flights will still be availabe. Thank you for you help. I'll look into some specific dates.

PS: Do I see Peace !

Germany
9. Re: To Rex

Smiles...

I wasn't in the middle of the "war" for the seaplane thread..

Still wondering how come my post in that thread was deemed incinerary enough to be vaporized. Guess they figured that if I was an American I must be causing trouble or at least in the middle of it someplace LOL

10. Re: To Rex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, August 17, 2009