We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some questions.......

London
some questions.......

Hi Everybody!

We are currently planning our activities for our visit in September and would be grateful if someone could help us with a couple of questions...

1) Big game fishing: Is organised everyday and do you have to book in advance?Also how much does it cost and how long it takes?

2) What time does the starlight cinema start? Should we book our dinner before or after?

3)Since there are four of us (two couples) travelling for our honeymoon, we were wondering whether it will be feasible to make reservations for four in the restaurants.

4)Maldivian night: what time does it start?

Thanks very much in advance

emliod

Athens, Greece
reviews: 74
1. Re: some questions.......

Hi emilod, here are some answers:

1) Big Game fishing goes every day (twice a day) and lasts 5 hours. Some days are scheduled trips which means min 4 - max 6 people @ $250pp + 10%, some other days it is only for private hire - the whole boat @ $1000 + 10%, and some days it is @ $300 per hour + 10%. We did the scheduled trip with 4 friends of ours (total 6). It is better to book in advance to give them a better chance to combine you with others and make the trip possible.

2) Cinema on Thursdays (I think) starts @ 21:00-ish. You should book dinner before that, as there is no restaurant service after 23:

(except Wine Bar)

3) Yes it is feasible to make reservations for 4 people.

4) I think Maldivian night starts @ 19:00 (food) and @ 21:00 (show).

Hope this helps

Philip

London
2. Re: some questions.......

Thanks very much for the tips Philip. Thanks for your review as well which was very comprehensive.

I can see that you are from Athens..I am from Crete but live in London.

Eyxaristw

Manolis

Athens, Greece
reviews: 74
3. Re: some questions.......

We are everywhere!

Of around 300 guests at the Hilton, about 20 were Greeks!

Opoia petra sikoseis...

You will have a great time, it is a wonderful resort, by far the best I have stayed in.

Filippos

Devizes, United...
reviews: 80
4. Re: some questions.......

Philip

If you enter 'Big Game Fishing' in the search box of this forum you will see a little report I did on my experiences last May .

Cheers

Craven

Thailand
5. Re: some questions.......

Hi

Have you book the restaurants its very demanding, specially undersea and Koko grill. If you wish you to have a private BBQ then you need to book in advance.

6. Re: some questions.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 14, 2009