We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Towels

uk
Beach Towels

Please forgive the daft question but does anyone know if beach towels are provided. Just thinking of baggage allowance!!!

We are going for our honeymoon in december. Getting very excited now!!

Nottingham england
reviews: 1
1. Re: Beach Towels

Hi

If you are going to Rangali then yes .. i can't imagine towels not being provided there ..

We have always had beach towels on all the islands we have been to

Simon

England
reviews: 11
2. Re: Beach Towels

Congrats for your big day.

I remember we took beach towels but did not need them as towels were provided.

When do you fly out ? we are there from the 27th november until the 10th December.

We are excited too, 2 years ago we were there for our honeymoon and now we are going back to enjoy it all over again.

Perhaps we may bump into you somewhere on the Island !

Have a great honeymoon ...sea plane fab, you wont be disappointed.

ps I hope the weather has settled into the dry monsoon season now. I t arrived on cue when we got there last time

Regards

Paddy

uk
3. Re: Beach Towels

Hi Paddy,

Thanks for reply.It must be a fab place if you're going back.It just looks so much like paradise!

We are there 3rd dec-17th dec.So may well bump in to you.

Were staying a delixe beach villa. Sunken bath and plunge pool did it for us!

Slightly worried about seaplane. Not good with heights but it'll be an experience.

thanks

Jackie& Ross

uk
4. Re: Beach Towels

Hi Simon,

Thanks for info on beach towels.

Kinda thought they would provide them but wasn't sure.

Jackie

England
5. Re: Beach Towels

Hello again Jackie & Ross

The delux beach villas sound fab dont they !

We are staying in the superior water villa until the 4th of december, and then in the delux beach villa until we leave on the 10th.

One thing that would be so romantic(and this is what we have planned) is to hire out the yacht(about 80 dollars an hour) and see the Dolphins(if your lucky)as we saw them last time and that was with the dhoni sunset cruise.

We have booked the yacht to ourselves on the 4th of December(look out for us)im 6ft 5 and my wifes about 5ft 4. Hope we say hello, last time we went we met another couple and snorkled for most of the holiday(great fun)

Enjoy your time there, even on the sea plane.

Regards

Paddy & Debs

sussex. uk
reviews: 15
6. Re: Beach Towels

Paddy

I'm due to go next year and can't wait, did you book the yacht cruise direct with Hilton or through an agent? If direct, do you have an e-mail for them?

Thanks

M

PS sorry to hijack your post JToy!

England
7. Re: Beach Towels

Sorry JTOY

We booked our holiday through a firm called Stylish Resorts who mlooked after everything.

We have also booked the underwater resturant via stylish resorts too.

Obviously you have to pay on arrival for those but I will personally report on both on our return during December.

I imagine as soon as we get back we shall be looking forward to Christmas and then where to spend our holiday next year ;O )

Kind Regards

Paddy