We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pulau Tenggol

Which Dungun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PJ
Pulau Tenggol

Hi! Been planning to go to Pulau Tenggol before the end of season. Has anybody been there? Is the water clearer than Redang or Perhentian? Any recommended resort? Thanks.

Redang Island
1. Re: Pulau Tenggol

I have been Tenggol Island...Its among the best snorkeling and diving site..there.The visibility of water..around 80-90%..just 2 resort..running by Tenggol Island Resort and Tenggol Island Beach Resort.

singapore
reviews: 1
2. Re: Pulau Tenggol

i'm planning to go pulau tenggol in early Sept. Is SEpt a good time to go? Which resort are highly recommended?

Redang Island
3. Re: Pulau Tenggol

September would be best month to visit Tenggol Island.Tenggol Island Resort is recommended.There have 2 resort only.

1. Tenggol Island Resort

2. Tenggol Island Beach Resort

singapore
reviews: 1
4. Re: Pulau Tenggol

Hi thanks for your advise. I have another question. From signapore to terengganu noticed the coach will not stop at dungun or the jetty to pulau Tenggol. How shall i go about planning this route? Do you have any recommendation on the coach? Konsortium / tranasional?

Redang Island
5. Re: Pulau Tenggol

Mostly Bus Express will stop by at Dungun.You must tell bus driver to drop off at Dungun..I estimated you reach at Dungun around 4.00am or 5.00am..early morning..

Then you need to take taxi to Kuala Dungun ..boat depart at 9.00am to Tenggol Island.

6. Re: Pulau Tenggol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 28, 2010