We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

Which Sepang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boswana
Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

not much have been discussed about this resort in KL, i like to find out if anyone has been there and how was the experience? is it high class resort and children are forbidden from making noise/running about?

how about facilities? are they payable and if yes, how are they charged? or are they all expenses included in the hotel stay?

looking forward.

Malaysia
reviews: 15
1. Re: Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

The walk way to the chalet are above the water and the not 100% safe for children to wander off without adult supervision.

Regarding charges get in touch with the hotel people.

Cheers

California
reviews: 41
2. Re: Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

I have reservations next year through an RCI exchange. I have E-mailed then regarding the shuttle service from the airport and they have answered me promptly.

I am looking forward to the experience,as I have never slept above water like that. I beleive the resort is only a year old and from reviews on TA it looks like they are trying hard to work things out. Have fun

Malaysia
3. Re: Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

This place is not that popular with the local cos of high rate being charge.

Kindly give us your opinion after your stay with them.

Cheers

California
reviews: 41
4. Re: Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

Thank you so much for your speedy replys. I will report when I come back.

I don't mind if there is not too much to do. This will be our first week of our month long trip to SE Asia. My husband & I are no spring chickens so this may be just an R&R-Our next week is closer to KL and I have a guide lined up. then Phuket & Singapore. I just hope the food is good. Do they have AI? If so is it reasonable.

Thank you for any help you can generate-Chris

Malaysia
5. Re: Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

The local restaurant is at Sungei Pelek a small cowboy town about 3km away.

There are few of them around but not A! grade,just local rating, tasty and extremely affordable as compared with your home country.

IMHO should be better than hotel style food available at the resort.

If you are a coffee drinker.

Home style local roasted coffee.

Ask the restaurant people

There is also a popular home made local roasted coffee quite close to the restaurant.

No name just a village house/coffee roasting only..

Not available at the shop.you need to goto the house to purchase.

Cheers

Edited: 9:58 pm, December 06, 2011
Malaysia
6. Re: Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

Correction

Golden palm tree to Sungei Palek , a small cow boy town is 8 km away.

Cheers

7. Re: Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 05, 2013