We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help firming up Kuching

Which Kuching hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bahia de Caraquez...
reviews: 16
Help firming up Kuching

I had written a long post to the Malaysia forum asking for help with my itinerary and it was suggested to me that I cut and paste the Kuching portion of my inquiry here. So that is what I am doing. MKiaratravel was kind enough to give me clear and detailed instructions how to get to all the sights we plan to see in KL. We can’t wait! I am looking for the same here so we can see as much as possible in the time we have.

Thanks so much! Mahalo

We then fly on Asia air to Kuching where we will stay for 5 days. Here we are on our own. We will be at the Holiday Inn. We would like to go to Bako National park and maybe Gunung Gading, Semenggok Rehabilitation Center and Sarawak Cultural Village. Other places of interest are Fort Margherita and museums. I do love to shop we will make time for this of course! Again any hints on ways to fit it all in will help. Should we book a tour once we are there?

Next we are back to KL and then begin the part of the trip that was pre-arraigned for us “by my work.

I had originally posted here go get ideas of what we might want to see in Kuching and new22003 was generous with suggestions. Now I’d like take those suggestions and see how to get the most out of the time there so we aren’t backtracking and wasting time. Thanks again for your generosity in sharing all of your knowledge with us first timers!

Mahalo

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
1. Re: Help firming up Kuching

Check this page cache from TA forum member:Jacko

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298308-i9317-k646…

Bahia de Caraquez...
reviews: 16
2. Re: Help firming up Kuching

I checked it out . Thanks again!

3. Re: Help firming up Kuching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 20, 2009