We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

Which Kuching hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 5
any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

Can anyone recommend me a reliable and reasonably priced local travel agent as I want to visit tourist attractions?

Kuching, Malaysia
reviews: 7
1. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

If you have several days in Kuching, you could on the day of arrival walk along the Main Bazaar, where there are quite a lot of travel agents with signs and rates displayed in front of their shops. Do walk in and inquire for more details. Many hotels also have in-house travel agents or independent agents stationed at the hotel lobby, the rates are also very competitive, shop around and you'll get a good deal.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 42
2. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

I was given the name of a taxi driver from the tourist office when I enquired about day trips around Kuching. I called him and arranged a full day to Semenggoh and SCV for our group of 4 for less than what it would have cost us to do just one of these locations though an agency.

The gentleman's name is Mr Jihey Ridup and you can contact him via email: jiheytt@yahoo.com. Alternatively you can call his mobile 019 839 3273. I have posted an earlier recommendation for him as a driver/guide around Kuching and I have just recently been back to Kuching where we used his services again for a fabulous trip to an Iban Longhouse.

Conwy, United...
Destination Expert
for Penang Island, Sarawak, George Town
reviews: 56
3. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

You could contact James (saratour68@yahoo.com) - he is very reliable, honest and trustworthy, has good local knowledge and can take you to places tourists don't normally visit. His English is excellent.

Kuala Lumpur...
4. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

hi we just back from Kuching last week!

we have using Ooo Haa Tours & Travel service.

We are very happy and satisfy with Ooo Haa Tours service! They are very professional and friendly! The price is very reasonable.

We are highly recommended Ooo Haa Tours & Travel.

You can contact Mr. David (ooohaatours@yahoo.com)

cheers!

Kuching, Sarawak...
reviews: 6
5. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

Thank you Vion1212!

Ooo Haa ~~~~

Sarasota, Florida
reviews: 59
6. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

Do NOT use Journey Travel Agencies based at the Kuching Hilton. We had two outings, one with a nice enough driver-guide named Donald who was, unfortunately, not terribly competent, belaboring the obvious at every stop at the Heritage Village, grabbing me and others by the arm to point out this and that, and urging us to buy the offered bling. The second driver, to the Oragutan feeding site was unclear regarding the program and downright rude to my wife when she asked for clarification. There a plenty of other tour companies in town so that it is not necessary to book anything with this outfit.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 21
7. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

hi sir, i am planing to be in sarawak this sunday. may i have yr contact number? my stay is 2 nights only.

what is yr advise about the tour places in sarawak pleased?

REgards

muthoo

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 42
8. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

Mahes there are many places to tour in Kuching, let alone the whole of Sarawak - where exactly are you staying?

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 21
9. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

Thankyou very much, Thats so nice of you to be quick in sharing.

i am not done with my hotel booking yet. if you can advise me where about the best to book will be happy.

how about water front? my travel to kuching is this sunday morning i will be there 13th oct.

i will be ther for only 2 nights and 3 days.

was browzing and seems like bako is been attracting alot of ppl to her land! then the feeding of Apes.

Well that am not so sure where about. 3rd iwas looking at the village life style. i think these are the 3 places which is the most been visited by many. Please advise me on how to make it a good one . 2 of us are travelling there. Thanks /Regards Mahes

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
10. Re: any recommendation for reasonable priced local tour agent

If you haven travel, you might pop in to Grand Margherita Hotel Kuching, there's a tour desk under Matahari Tours which can offer you better price. And the travel advisor very helpful and give a better price on that