We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

unique gift from kuching?

Which Kuching hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
unique gift from kuching?

Any idea any special gift or souvenir I should buy when i in kuching?

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 174
1. Re: unique gift from kuching?

Anything feline and cats related!

It looks like you have posted the same question twice, and I know how easy it is to do with a smart-phone. To remove duplicate posting click on Report inappropriate content, scroll down and click on remove my post. It will then be removed. Only you or TA can remove your own duplicate posting, although anyone can do this and select duplicate post

----------------------------------------------------

Do please remember to say please and thank you to everyone as it is most welcome both here on the forum when asking a question and in Malaysia itself.

2. Re: unique gift from kuching?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, December 17, 2013