We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KK Trip for Solo Traveller

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 7
KK Trip for Solo Traveller

I am planning a solo trip to KK end of the year or Jan 2014.

Is it a good time to go?

Can recommend a good hotel with excellent views of Mount K and easy access to local food and culture.

planning a 4N stay minimum with a trek up Mt K if possible.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
reviews: 93
1. Re: KK Trip for Solo Traveller

Hi,

End of Jan 2014 isn't a good time,its Chinese New Year,it js.also a super peak season for Sabah. You'll need to pay extra accommodation.

If you are looking for hotels with good view of Mt. Kinabalu,check out Grand Borneo Hotel,Novotel or Courtyard.

Ocean Ridge FL
reviews: 14
2. Re: KK Trip for Solo Traveller

I am interested in what you find as I plan to go Feb 2014 to Sabah and Sarawak. I do photography, animals & birds but not treking.

The person who comments on dates is correct. There are some peak seasons in that time frame.

So far I am looking at Borneo Eco Tours who has a variety to offer and is well presented on the internet. There is usually a minmum of 2 people

3. Re: KK Trip for Solo Traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 16, 2014