We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport Kinabalu Park to KK

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kl
Transport Kinabalu Park to KK

Hi,

Me again, stil regards of transportation, thanks to anyone who are answering my question.

I'm planning to use public transport from Kinabalu Park to KK. Is there has public transport which could sent me to KK from Kinabalu Park?

Kota Kinabalu...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Transport Kinabalu Park to KK

Hi Malaygirl,

Just outside the gate of the park headquaters, and across the road, there is in fact a bus stop (not sure if it's official, but it certainly is where busses stop). It's in front of the big outdoor advertisment board.

Busses of all shapes and sizes come past at fairly regular intervals, so you won't end up waiting too long, provided it's not too late in the day.

Flag them down to show your intent. Prices aren't too expensive, but I can't remember exactly how much.

Happy trails.

2. Re: Transport Kinabalu Park to KK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 15, 2009