We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rasa ria in 2008

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MANCHESTER UK
reviews: 2
rasa ria in 2008

my partner and myself are spending a week at the rasa ria in feb 2008. As we like to sample local foods whereever we go on holiday,we like to sit at the local roadside eateries that are set up (especially in thailand).......would i be able to have the same experience near the rasa ria or in kota kinabalu city.? eating food where the locals eat is a great way of meeting people and making friends and you can chill out more when you are in good local company......any advice would be most welcome....thanks to you all JOHN Mc LEAR.

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
reviews: 81
1. Re: rasa ria in 2008

See posts at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298307-i9429-k138…

over the last couple of days.

2. Re: rasa ria in 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 08, 2009