We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttel bus Berjaya hotel & Promende Hotel time & price?

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
malaysia
shuttel bus Berjaya hotel & Promende Hotel time & price?

We travel to k.k for one week. 3 days 2night go to Kinabalu & poring hot spring. another 4 day stay in berjaya Hotel & Promende Hotel.May I know the schedules & fares that two Hotel ! Thank you very much.

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
reviews: 81
1. Re: shuttel bus Berjaya hotel & Promende Hotel time & price?

I doubt there is ashuttle bus that suits your purpose. I think you will have to arrnge your own transpot eg a taxi

Kota Kinabalu...
2. Re: shuttel bus Berjaya hotel & Promende Hotel time & price?

Either you can take Bejaya Hotel shuttle bus to the city and walk from there, or take the taxi. If you're travelling along or with a friend, walking would be fine but if with a family and children, best is to take the taxi.

Kota Kinabalu...
reviews: 9
3. Re: shuttel bus Berjaya hotel & Promende Hotel time & price?

Hi 6662 -

The Promenade Hotel is in the middle of the city and within walking distance is the waterfront, Centre Point shopping centre, Warasan Square, Wawasan Plaza and a little beyond that everything else. Unless you're going to Wisma Merdeka, another shopping centre at the far end of town, I think you could walk most of it.

The Berjaya Palace is on the outer fringe of town on a hill, so it's not so convenient for walking anywhere except perhaps Kadamunsing Shopping Centre across the road - but it's a winding path to get down there, so from that hotel you'd probably have to rely on a taxi - taxi shouldn't cost you more than RM10 to anywhere in KK.

4. Re: shuttel bus Berjaya hotel & Promende Hotel time & price?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 30, 2009